In the event of border closures, travel warnings for Tyrol, officially imposed hotel closings or a renewed lockdown by the government, we offer you as our guests the following alternatives:
- You can rebook your vacation in the Föhre for a different period. In this case, the deposit would remain at the hotel and be used for the newly booked vacation. Of course you can give us the new desired date after a few months.
- You can cancel your vacation with us free of charge. In this case we will of course immediately transfer the deposit back to you. For this we need your account details (IBAN and BIC).
If the government closes the border during your holiday in the Föhre, you can of course leave at any time and the remaining days booked will be canceled free of charge.
Despite the difficult times, we are trying very hard to give you and your family a safe holiday to your heart’s content with us in the Föhre.
If you have to cancel your holiday with us in the Föhre for any other reason, our regular cancellation conditions apply:
- You can cancel free of charge up to 3 months before arrival.
- From 3 months to 1 month before arrival, the cancellation fee is 40% of the travel price.
- From 1 month to 1 week before the day of arrival, the cancellation fee is 70% of the travel price.
- If you cancel within the last week before arrival, we will charge you 90% of the travel price.
- In the event of early departure, 100% will be charged.
Be on the safe side and take out travel cancellation insurance. The European travel insurance also offers cancellation cover in case of Covid-19 illness. More information on insurance products:
Hotel cancellation plus: information
Hotel cancellation premium: information
Behavior for guests
Required for your arrival and check-in:
– Vaccination (evidenced by way of vaccination pass, vaccination card, print-out or Grüner Pass app); from the second vaccination or as of the 22nd day after vaccination with vaccine requiring only one jab (must not be more than 9 months ago)
– Negative PCR test (valid for 72 hours), negative antigen test from a test centre, doctor, pharmacy, etc. (valid for 24 hours) or self antigen test (self test), uploaded to an official data processing system (valid 24 hours). Self-tests are also possible for you in the hotel. With a suitable app you can register your hotel room test
– Children up to and including the age of 12 do not need to provide evidence
– Confirmation of previous COVID-19 disease in the last 6 months. You need your quarantine order or a medical certificate from a doctor
– A positive test for antibodies neutralising the virus is valid for three months from the date of testing
During your stay:
– Regular testing at intervals of 24 hours (antigen test), 72 hours (PCR test) or hotel room test 24 hours
– Pay contactless if possible. Pay bills preferably by card.
– Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
– Wash hands thoroughly several times a day!
– Disinfectant dispensers are set up throughout the hotel. Use them regularly!
– When sneezing or coughing, we ask you to hold up your elbow or a handkerchief.
– Do not travel if there are signs of illness. Contact the host if there are any signs during your stay.
For your journey home:
– Please inform yourself in advance about the applicable travel regulations to your home country.
With your care you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts!
With attention to special hygienic precautions we are allowed to offer our breakfast buffet and the salad buffet in the evening.
– Please disinfect your hands every time you go to the buffet, the disinfectant stand ready.
– We recommend that families go to the buffet in small groups.
– We recommend that parents accompany children under 6 to the buffet.
Our sauna area is open for you.
We are SAFE SERVICE®
Tyrol’s tourism relies on certified safety – and we are part of it: We take our role as a responsible host seriously and use the “SAFE SERVICE” learning app as a modern training tool for our employees. Our operation has successfully completed the digital training on safety topics such as protective measures, distance rules, hygiene or contactless customer experience.We live SAFE SERVICE® internally and are always up to date on which precautionary and safety measures need to be implemented for our guests. We also consciously show SAFE SERVICE to the outside world and make it visible that we are a SAFE SERVICE® company. In this way, we contribute our share to making the region visible as a safe vacation destination.
More info: https://safe-service.tirol/qr-check/
Tyrol in general - the Corona Info Portal
We always strive to meet the hygiene requirements as best as possible. Here we also need your help and consistency, the minimum distance, regular hand washing and the many other measures to be observed.
Now nothing should be able to prevent your vacation anymore!