In the event of border closures, travel warnings for Tyrol, officially imposed hotel closings or a renewed lockdown by the government, we offer you as our guests the following alternatives:
- You can rebook your vacation in the Föhre for a different period. In this case, the deposit would remain at the hotel and be used for the newly booked vacation. Of course you can give us the new desired date after a few months.
- You can cancel your vacation with us free of charge. In this case we will of course immediately transfer the deposit back to you. For this we need your account details (IBAN and BIC).
If the government closes the border during your holiday in the Föhre, you can of course leave at any time and the remaining days booked will be canceled free of charge.
Despite the difficult times, we are trying very hard to give you and your family a safe holiday to your heart’s content with us in the Föhre.
If you have to cancel your holiday with us in the Föhre for any other reason, our regular cancellation conditions apply:
- You can cancel free of charge up to 3 months before arrival.
- From 3 months to 1 month before arrival, the cancellation fee is 40% of the travel price.
- From 1 month to 1 week before the day of arrival, the cancellation fee is 70% of the travel price.
- If you cancel within the last week before arrival, we will charge you 90% of the travel price.
- In the event of early departure, 100% will be charged.
Be on the safe side and take out travel cancellation insurance. The European travel insurance also offers cancellation cover in case of Covid-19 illness. More information on insurance products:
Hotel cancellation plus: information
Hotel cancellation premium: information
Behavior for guests
Required for your arrival and check-in:
– a valid negative test result e. g. (antigen test, not older than 48 hours) OR
– Proof of vaccination (from 22 days after the first vaccination) OR
– Confirmation of previous COVID-19 disease in the last 6 months
– Self-tests are also possible for you in the hotel. You will receive the tests on site. You need a cell phone. With a suitable app you can register your hotel room test. This is then valid for 24 hours.
During your stay:
– Pay attention to a minimum distance of 1 meter to other people!
– FFP2 mask in generally accessible indoor areas (except children under 6 years of age).
– Pay contactless if possible. Pay bills preferably by card.
– Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
– Wash hands thoroughly several times a day!
– Disinfectant dispensers are set up throughout the hotel. Use them regularly!
– When sneezing or coughing, we ask you to hold up your elbow or a handkerchief.
– Do not travel if there are signs of illness. Contact the host if there are any signs during your stay.
For your journey home:
– Please inform yourself in advance about the applicable travel regulations to your home country.
With your care you protect yourself as well as the other guests and your hosts!
With attention to special hygienic precautions we are allowed to offer our breakfast buffet and the salad buffet in the evening.
– Please wear an FFP2 mask at the buffet.
– Please disinfect your hands every time you go to the buffet, the disinfectant stand ready and disposable gloves are also available.
– We recommend that families go to the buffet in small groups so that the minimum distance of 1 meter is observed.
– We recommend that parents accompany children under 6 to the buffet.
– The legal minimum distance between the tables amounts 1 meter.
Our sauna area is open for you. In order to ensure legal compliance with the minimum distance, there is a restriction on the maximum number of people according to the requirements of the authorities.
We are SAFE SERVICE®
Tyrol’s tourism relies on certified safety – and we are part of it: We take our role as a responsible host seriously and use the “SAFE SERVICE” learning app as a modern training tool for our employees. Our operation has successfully completed the digital training on safety topics such as protective measures, distance rules, hygiene or contactless customer experience.We live SAFE SERVICE® internally and are always up to date on which precautionary and safety measures need to be implemented for our guests. We also consciously show SAFE SERVICE to the outside world and make it visible that we are a SAFE SERVICE® company. In this way, we contribute our share to making the region visible as a safe vacation destination.
More info: https://safe-service.tirol/qr-check/
Tyrol in general - the Corona Info Portal
We always strive to meet the hygiene requirements as best as possible. Here we also need your help and consistency, the minimum distance, regular hand washing and the many other measures to be observed.
Now nothing should be able to prevent your vacation anymore!